Friday, September 4, 2009

Trip to Salt Lake City

Kind of a long post. Wanted to get lots of pictures in here but narrowed it down to these. :) I had so much fun visiting with friends I haden't seen in way too long. It was great to see everyone.

Sidney and Katie... Like mother, like Daughter :) They both liked the air mattress LOL


Kirsten and me. I hadn't seen her in like 6 or 7 years.

A long day at the zoo. We were there for a whole 3 hours maybe. LOL They are gonna get married.

Eric is being a gentleman and pulling Sidney in the wagon. That's Brayden on the right (Katie's oldest).


Logan and Sidney at the water fountain

Look at how cute katie is.

Emily and daughter number 2. I"m so jealous I don't even have one. :) Samantha is such a chunk it's awsome. Just like Alex was.

Our tour guide, Logan. Kept insisting we go to the penguins (how do you spell that?)

This is such a blackmail picture. I love it.

At the park near Katie's house. We had been learning about Dinosaurs with the daycare so that's one of the first things he went to. LOL

Katie's house had a peach tree and this isn't even half of them. We also got a few apples, zuccini, cucumbers, squash, and everything else was not ready. She has such a green thumb. :)

No comments: